Sunday, October 26, 2008

Time for change.......eh

Ok so i didn't go red like I originally planned, however I haven't thrown out the idea of coloring my hair so I actually spoke to a professional about it and she approved of me going red! So I'm gonna do it but I'll have to wait until next month when she's back on island. Instead, I cut my hair. I've had long hair practically all my life and the few times that I did cut it, I really wasn't pleased. I just prefer my hair long, end of story. I got some positive comments on the new hair cut, I'M just not thrilled with it. My hair feels short to me and I don't like it, perhaps it's a comfort thing? I don't know but I hope I get used to this new cut soon.

Well I think I know why I feel like changing all of a sudden. My birthday is next month and I'll be another year older and really nothing in my life has changed much in the last 10 years. So I figure I'll just change the way I look.

I think I might even get a tattoo....hmm that's gonna take a little longer for me to really make up my mind about. I mean seriously, if I'm this nervous about changing my hair color which is temporarily permanent, how much more nervous am I gonna be about sticking a needle into my skin to draw some picture that I may not like in a few years and leaving it there for all eternity! We'll see....I might just surprise all of us! :)

9 comments:

plumeria*girl said...

You should put up a pic with a before & after so people can see your new 'do on your blog. I like your new haircut! It makes you look so SOPHISTICATED ;)

P.S. You're hair is NOT short! You're just used to having long hair.

Paguroidea said...

If you want change, get breast implants.

Grassy said...

breast implants?! um if i do that i will tip over!!!! lol

hey FYI today is Tuesday, what happened to the SMG?

Bon said...

Seems like you need to start with baby steps. Try something a little less drastic, like wearing a color you don't normally wear. If I had to choose, I'd get my nose pierced.

Grassy said...

hey bon! i thought about piercing my eyebrow too :)

Paguroidea said...

How about piercing the little red corvette? Oh yeah, if you tip over at least you will be...never mind.

Bon said...

Maybe we should get stick ons first and see how they feel for a week? Um, I don't think the commissioner would approve.

Grassy said...

hmm....stick ons....not a bad idea, not like paguroidea who thinks i should pierce the little red corvette...yah i don't think so!

Bon said...

One should not speak of things one cannot pierce himself. Pardon the pun.