Monday, October 13, 2008

3 day weekend my foot!

Ok I am NOT in a good mood. I had a lovely 3 day weekend planned and was really looking forward to it. A relaxing long weekend was just not in the cards for me!

I started out my weekend by leaving the office late because I had to finish putting together meeting packages. My boss was very insistent that I get them out that day, well that just wasn't going to happen.

So Friday night I planned to have dinner with a bunch of friends at a nice restaurant. We planned it a week in advance and I was really looking forward to it. Well 3 of the 5 people canceled out so my cousin and I just decided to go anyway. I was bummed that the other 3 couldn't make it but oh well, it was their loss because we had some awesome grub.

Saturday - oh the drama! I hate drama! It's completely unnecessary!!!! So I pick up 2 of my cousins at their house. We were gonna spend the day at Managaha with some of my friends. Another day I was sooo looking forward to. We went to the store to buy drinks, ice, and sun block. Of course, there was no price on the sun block and we had to wait a good 15 minutes for the cashier to call someone and finally get a price. Ok I was irritated but I wasn't about to let it spoil my day! We zoomed down to the sea plane dock. Ok at the dock we meet 2 of my friends and we think we're all ready to go. We were just expecting a few more peeps to arrive on the 1pm boat. Ok none of the 1pm boat people ever made it to Managaha.

Sunday - Oh dear! Well my day started out with my mom yelling at me to get up and get ready for mass. Yes, because yelling at me first thing in the morning is gonna make me WANT to go to church. FYI, I'm having some issues with my faith right now and I'm not sure if I truly believe anymore (that's whole other post). So I didn't want to go to church in the first place. I get to mass and realize that nothing affects me about the celebration of the Eucharist anymore. It was kind of sad. But really, I just don't see the point. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME COMMENTS ABOUT HOW I SHOULD FIND GOD AND WHATEVER........I DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS THAT YET.

Ok so after mass we go for breakfast. We get to the restaurant and it's packed but we found 1 table (big enough to seat 8 people...only 3 of us there). We order our food ok nothing wrong with the order except they forgot my bread. I didn't ask for it either, I was full with the stuff I did have but that's not the point. Anyway.....the rest of my Sunday included delivering meeting packages to the places that I could. I couldn't deliver all of them so I knew I would be delivering packages again on Monday.

Monday - the worst day ever! Actually, it started off pretty good. I picked up my cousin at home and she went with me to drop off the meeting packages then we decided to have lunch and go shopping. We were together for about 2 hours and then I had to drop her home because I needed to go to the spa at 4pm for my massage. Just as I was leaving my house, my mom asks me to go to the ATM for her and to bring the cash back right away. Ok well the first ATM I went to was not dispensing cash so I drove to the next one. This took about 15 minutes to get the money and drop it off to my mom. I already knew I was gonna be late for my appointment. So I call the spa to let them know I'm running late and if we can reschedule to 4:30pm instead. Apparently the place was very busy and the next available slot wasn't until 6pm....ok thanks mom I'm not gonna get my massage! So I am speeding down to the spa and hoping that I'll only be about 3 - 5 minutes late. Sure enough I got there at 4:05pm they let me get my massage but I didn't have time to go to the locker room and put my stuff away so I had to change in the massage room. Of course with my luck, my phone starts ringing!!!!!!!! It's my boss, I hung up on him and turned my phone off. I didn't hang up on him on purpose I just thought it was text and could get to it later. oh well, I finally get my massage and I feel that working over the weekend just didn't matter because in the end I got to be this relaxed! After the massage I took my phone and searched for the text message I missed and couldn't find it, then I realized it was an actual call. So I try to call my boss back but he doesn't respond so I text him. Apparently, he had to pay for a plane ticket for someone I was supposed to bring in from Rota. Ok I know I'm in trouble....

TUESDAY - UGH I HATE TODAY! First thing this morning I try to find out what happened with the plane ticket. My boss comes in and asks what happens I explain, he doesn't like the answer and then he really got on my case about it.

I gave up my 3 day weekend for this?! UCKFAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Paguroidea said...

Your problem has an easy explanation. You see, you are the only person in the Universe to experience overlapping Mondays! 2 Mondays in the same week must really suck! OUYAY!!!

Paguroidea said...

BTW, the acronym for your blog's title is juicy. You and your subliminal messages.

Grassy said...

lol i have no idea what you are talking about....

plumeria*girl said...

You know that you have so much more power than you think -- apprently, if you didn't know, you control everything in this whole entire galaxy (even the black hole). YOU GO GIRL!

WONDER TWIN POWERS...ACTIVATE!!!

LMAO ;)

Paguroidea said...

Um, black hole? freaks of a feather flock together.