Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Eye Candy

This morning I woke up earlier than usual because I needed to buy refreshments for a meeting at 9am. I went to a little bake shop and perused the display of pastries and as I was trying to figure out what to buy, in walks my version of McDreamy! If you watch Grey's Anatomy you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I just thought he was so cute I even did the little sigh. Well I wasn't done figuring out what to get so I asked him if he wanted to go first. During this time I walked around the shop looking for more items but kept finding myself turn around just to look at him. Oh what a good morning it was!

When I walked out of the store with my huge bag of goodies I realized that McDreamy was still in the parking lot with an obvious car problem. I wanted to offer him a ride but I don't know this guy, he could be psycho! So I just got in my car and left. Obviously this would've been the perfect opportunity to test out my flirting skills and I realize I have none.

Any ideas on what I could've done? Well let me know in case I run into my eye candy again ;)

5 comments:

Bon said...

Hmmm...my first impression is that McDreamy was very aware of your interest in him. That probably explains the "obvious" car problem. So, in a way you did as you wanted, flirted discreetly and just enough to confirm his hunkiness and affirm his self-esteem. Your flirting skills are fine:) Don't take this the wrong way, but did you check to see if McDreamy was wearing a McWedding ring? lol, a girl learns the hard way.

Paguroidea said...

APB for tie wearing guy driving a white, problematic SUV.

Grassy said...

hey bon! i didn't get close enough to see a wedding ring but i sure hope he wasn't wearing one :)

Bon said...

Lol, glad you had an uplifting morning anyway.

plumeria*girl said...

You should just flash him next time ;) LOL!!!