Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Crazy Cravings

Most people who know me know about my crazy cravings. It’s insane really. I don’t just crave one thing I crave many, many, many things. God help us if it cannot be found on this rock! My cravings are like aliens from outer space that have invaded my body and taken over.

Twinkies was a craving I used to get every time “Aunt Flo,” would come for a visit. Well for a very long time, Saipan didn’t have any Twinkies. It drove everyone around me nuts. Maybe because I was nuts! I remember driving to every store (even the ones I wasn’t sure were stores) every gas station, every snack bar you name it I’ve been there! All of that driving, just to find a Twinkie that didn’t exist. I mean I must be completely unbearable when I have a craving! People were bringing Twinkies in from Guam just so I could store it in my freezer and whenever I wanted it, I only had to go to my kitchen.

Ok enough about the Twinkies. My cravings have gotten worse and luckily for me and everyone else, most of them can be found on island. But the problem is that I now crave for a lot of stuff at the same time. It’s really bad because if I don’t give into these cravings, they just don’t go away!!!! I won’t stop talking about it and then it becomes contagious and soon all my friends are complaining that they want it to. When does the madness stop?!

I’ve lost about 30lbs. within the last year and I’ve been trying to keep it off and hopefully lose a little bit more but it’s extremely hard to ignore the cravings. It haunts me every day, every where I go. I’m weak! I want that cookie dammit!!! OOH ice cream!!!! Hmm……the boys are playing darts at Oleai tonight, maybe I should swing by so I can get some nachos……………..SEE IT’S STARTING AGAIN!!!

5 comments:

plumeria*girl said...

I want to be the first to say that your cravings are beyond CRAZY, they're just extremely intense to the 10th power!!!

I remember bringing those boxes of Twinkies from Guam ;)

Bon said...

I feel you. I used to crave $1.00 Tijuana hot dogs. The kind you can only get at 2am on your way to the border. Wrapped in greasy bacon. Last night was easier, Rocky Road ice cream.

Paguroidea said...

You should cut back on the green leafy substance.

Paguroidea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grassy said...

Ah the GLS.....hmmm yah I've never done that before ;)