Wednesday, October 8, 2008

M3

My BFF Pedali has called me, on several occasions, Marilyn. Well he calls me this when I don’t get a joke of his or I just don’t understand what he’s saying. Please keep in mind that Pedali is a very unusual person with a very odd mind. I’m surprised I understand him at all. However, he says it’s my blondie moments and actually I agree with him……sometimes. Anyway, he was referring to Marilyn Monroe who was obviously blonde. Please don’t get too technical and say her real name was Norma Jean who was actually a brunette because that is irrelevant.

So apparently, he tells me I had an M3 last night. M3 = Marilyn Monroe Moment. I had no idea what he was talking about. Well last night was Wednesday and Pedali and I both play darts on Wednesday nights however not for the same team. I’m a much better player than he is ;). He just doesn’t know it yet even though he plays for masters and I’m at the bottom in C Division (FYI, there is no D division). Okay, so we were at VFW as usual on a Wednesday evening, warming up for our games later that night. He couldn’t believe how oblivious I was that I was surrounded by men. He even mentioned one in particular who was looking at me but he couldn’t tell if he was looking at me or my “girls.” It doesn’t matter I just didn’t notice any of this. I didn’t realize that there were that many people at the VFW. I was more concerned about getting my butt kicked by Pedali but I let him win about 3 games. Then I decided to stop playing and go and check to see if anyone had commented on my blog. This blog thing is new to me so I’m kind of a dork about it right now.

This morning I get a message to call Pedali, who by the way left the wrong number! He tells me this story and I was shocked. It was the perfect opportunity for me to get my game on but I didn’t notice. Unfortunately, I was not dressed to impress and I’m not even sure my hair was combed but I do know I was comfortable. So apparently, I looked like I live in Mr. Roger’s neighborhood (obviously another lovely description by my beloved BFF).

So what is the point of this story? I need a new BFF! My reality series begins on November 20th!

3 comments:

Paguroidea said...

Lose this pedali guy. Sounds like a jerk!

plumeria*girl said...

"M3" huh???

Paguroidea said...

Marylin Monroe Moment