Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Roller Coaster

It has been quite a month! With a wedding last month, a bunch of farewells at the airport, my uncle's passing, the birth of my niece, the loss of another niece or perhaps a nephew, and my sister's trip to the emergency room.......my family has been through quite an emotional roller coaster. All of this happened in a span of a month!

I have to admit though that I am truly blessed with a wonderful family. Aunties and Uncles who can get on my nerves because they always have to add their 2 cents into everything, but they mean well and only interfere because they care. My cousins are amazing people and I feel much closer to everyone now. I really saw this past month how my family really binds together in times of joy and sorrow and I know that I will never ever be alone.

My friends have also had their own frustrations but still have made themselves available to me when I really needed them. My life is actually pretty awesome! Well at least the people in my life are! So I just want say thank you to my family and my friends for being great people. I love you!

2 comments:

plumeria*girl said...

I am truly blessed to have you in my life as well! I'm gonna miss you when I leave :(

Grassy said...

stop reminding me that you're leaving!